Students applying for special consideration must submit this form along with complete supporting evidence within 3 working days of the due date of the assessment item or exam. Please note that we will take into account the following details when considering the special consideration application:-
- Your performance in other assessment tasks in the unit;
- The history of your special consideration request;
- The severity of the event;
- Your academic standing in other units and in the course; and
- Your supporting evidence such as Medical Impact Statement and medical certificates
Important Note: The application may be rejected if submitted without supporting documentation. If the supporting documentation is in a language other than English, you must supply copies of the original language document/s, and a complete English translation of the original language document/s.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION FORMS:
- If you are applying on medical grounds, please click here.
- If you are applying on any other grounds, please click here.