Our goal is to create and share beneficial knowledge for lasting societal impact.
Professor Elizabeth Deane
- Professor, Western Sydney University
- Chair of Human Research Ethics Committee, Western Sydney
- University Former Director Teaching and Learning and Dean UWSOnline, Western Sydney University
- Former Pro Vice Chancellor, Australian National University
- Former Dean Division of Environmental and Life Sciences, Macquarie University
Dr Elaine Evans
- Associate Professor, Macquarie University
- HDR and Research Coordinator, Department of Accounting and Corporate Governance, Macquarie University
- Extensively published in accounting academic journals including service as editor and reviewer
- Member of course advisory committees for various Australian higher education institutes
- Macquarie University representative for Australian Business Deans Council Achievement Matters Project
Associate Professor Ravi Seethamraju
- Associate Professor, University of Sydney Business School
Dr Cesar Sanin
- Program Manager, Australian Institute of Higher Education
Studying Accounting at AIH, part-time Accounts Administrator in a Security Agency. AIH provides great education and supportive mentors for international professional growth.
The course balances theory and practice, preparing me for success. The Student Council enriches student life with diverse programs, creating a vibrant community.